Friday, June 26, 2009

Shake Ya Tailfeathers!

The other day, we were downstairs playing and I put on some music from our computer. We have quite a collection on the computer. Tommy didn't pay much attention to the music until the Nelly song Shake Ya Tailfeathers came on. He went nuts. He loves to dance to it! So, I made a CD for him with the music he liked, it included this song, Born in the USA, and Good Vibrations. What a collection of songs! Anyways, here Tommy is showing off his latest dance moves. Oh and excuse the laundry in the background....never ending pile!


1 comment:

  1. Kara!
    Your mom just sent me the blog site. Tommy is a living doll & you look so much like your mom!!!!! I hope to see you all in MI, I'm already 2 babes behind & there is still one more to come soon. You are all very blessed.
    Love,
    Grace & the Girls

    ReplyDelete