Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chocolate Milk Disaster

The other night before dinner, Tommy requested chocolate milk to drink. I asked Chris if he could make it for him as I was finishing up making dinner. Never did I know what a disaster this could turn into. Chocolate milk, simple enough, right? Not so much. I've learned in the past, sometimes it's just easier for me to do the extra things instead involving the boys because then I just end up doing more work anyways, this is one of those times I just should have done it. Well, Chris thought it would be fun to use the small electric mixer to stir the milk and put Tommy on the counter to help. Why he couldn't use a spoon like a normal person would, I'm not sure. I'm also not quite sure why Tommy had to be standing on the counter to do this, whatever, I've learned to pick my battles with those two. The next thing I know, the cup has flown across the kitchen. A full glass of milk spilled all over the counter, the floor, the cabinets, and the dishwasher. Don't forget this was chocolate milk too, so the syrup was all over these items in the kitchen too. I shot Chris a look and said that's your job. So Tommy, Chris, and of course Molly, helped to clean the mess. Needless to say, I ended up making the chocolate milk for Tommy, stirring it with a spoon and had no problems keeping everything in the cup.







No comments:

Post a Comment