Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last Post for a Few Days

This will be the last post for a few days. We will hopefully be going to the hospital tomorrow to get this baby delivered! I've had some complications due to high blood pressure starting about two months ago and the doctor's believe it best to take the baby now rather than wait. It has taken a toll on me, I've noticed it within the past couple of weeks, so I'm ready for this. We can't wait to begin our lives now with our two boys. We are both so excited to meet the newest member of our family and can't wait to see Tommy as a big brother! Tommy is very excited to meet his little brother too. I told him yesterday that his brother will be here in a few days and he responded "ALRIGHT!" So keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next couple of days and we'll keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment