Saturday, January 30, 2010

One of those days...

AJ has been suffering from acid reflux, which has caused many sleepless nights over the past 10 weeks. He is on medicine now to help him, so we are starting to get some relief, though it's hard to catch up on sleep with an almost 3 year old and 10 week old. Earlier this week, I was just having one of those days where nothing seemed to go right. I was completely exhausted from being up at night with AJ, it was snowing and freezing outside, so we couldn't go anywhere, which makes for a long day at home. I was sitting on the couch counting down the minutes to when Chris was going to get home from work while the boys were playing together on AJ's jungle mat. All of a sudden, Tommy turns to AJ and says "You know AJ, we have the best mommy in the world!" It completely melted my heart. It made everything that has happened over the past 3 years of being a parent completely and totally worth it. I love my boys.
















No comments:

Post a Comment