Thursday, October 6, 2011

When Grandparents Visit, Parents Will Go Play!

So again, I know, it's been awhile, and boy did I feel the heat from Uncle Scott this weekend about that! I could still use the excuse of appendicitis, but that was a month ago. So I don't have any excuses other than just trying to keep up! Anyways, I have tons of pictures and I will try to be better about my blogging.

A few weeks ago Nonni and Poppy T. came to visit for a week. While they were here, Chris and I went down to Austin, TX to meet up with some college friends. We had so much fun. It was great to catch up with people, get a break, and sample some beers from Jester King. Jester King is a brewery that our friend Jeff started up. We spent most of the day on Saturday there and then sampled some Texas bbq at The Salt Lick...YUMMY! I think everyone had a food hangover after that meal!

While the grandparents were here they were able to see Tommy play soccer. I think I can say everyone enjoyed the games, they are fun to watch. Thanks again to Nonni and Poppy T. for watching the kids while we went off to play!






Chris driving the boat on Lake Austin...watch out!


Jester King Beers



Jester King Tour



No comments:

Post a Comment