Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pinterest Snowmen

Are you pinning yet? I am! It took me awhile to get into Pinterest as I fully didn't understand it nor did I want to "pin" things that I knew I could never have. Kind of depressing to just look at pictures of things you can never have. So I decided to really only pin things that I can do or find interesting. I pin a lot of recipes, one that I will be trying out later this week! I also like to pin crafts that I can do with the kids. Remember my post about the hand print Christmas trees? Found that idea on pinterest. I also found these cute banana snowmen on pinterest. Easy and fun for the kids. All you need are some bamboo sticks, small chocolate chips, pieces of apples and carrots, pretzel sticks, and bananas. I got all the material ready and cut before Tommy dove into making his snowman. He enjoyed making it (and eating the extra pieces of chocolate)! It was a fun easy way to make a healthy dessert for them! So if you are not on pinterest yet, check it out! It's fun, but be careful it can become addicting! Here are some pictures of our snowmen:



The prepared ingredients

Tommy creating his snowman. Chocolate chips for
the buttons and eyes, pretzels for the arms, apple for the hat,
carrot piece for the nose, and banana slices for the body!


Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment