Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fenway Park

After spending a week in Connecticut, I'm back to blogging! We had a lot of fun visiting family and catching up with old friends. While we were there, Tom and Donna had a "surprise" for us that would be revealed when the whole family was together. Naturally, I was a bit nervous about this surprise as it was my first Cullen Family Surprise. Tom and Donna did this quite frequently to the boys. I could only imagine what Cullen Family Fun entailed, which I say again, I was pretty nervous find out. So last Thursday night, they revealed the surprise. They were sending Scott, Brian, Chris and me to Fenway Park! I couldn't believe it! The boys stayed home with the grandparents and had some spoiling done to them and we got a night away! We had a blast, even though the Sox lost. Thanks again, Tom and Donna, we all had a great time!






No comments:

Post a Comment