Friday, May 27, 2011

Disney World, Here We Come!

It's that time of year again! We are SO excited for our trip to Disney! Last year was so much fun with both boys, but I was a little more apprehensive last year because AJ was only 9 months old! But now we have an almost talking, always running, Toy Story obsessed AJ! I can't wait for him to meet the characters and do all the rides, he is just going to love it. Tommy has been keeping a countdown for weeks, the very first thing he does in the morning is tear down the number. He can't wait to beat Daddy at Toy Story Mania! I can't either! :) We will be gone for awhile, but tune back into the blog in June and I will have a ton of pictures and stories for all of you! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from last year's Disney trip! Have a magical day!



Back by popular demand!



The annual viking picture


Nothing like trying to eat Mickey's nose! Look at those legs on AJ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment