Friday, January 30, 2009

Caught Red Handed!

Like me, Tommy has a sweet tooth! He loves chocolate more than anything. Many mornings, when he wakes up, I ask him what he wants for breakfast, the response I always get is "Mac and cheese and HOT COCOA!!" He literally screams hot cocoa while running through the house, he's nuts. So the other day, I was in the bathroom drying my hair and Tommy kept coming in and out of the bedroom with a little smirk on his face. At first I thought nothing of it. Then I noticed that he was chewing on something, I thought oh great, what did he get into now! So, without him knowing I secretly followed him out of the bedroom to see what he is doing. We had a bag of M&M's on the kitchen table. Tommy was on his tiptoes grabbing for the bag and stuffing them in his mouth! I was able to actually catch this with the camera. Caught red handed!



No comments:

Post a Comment