Friday, January 7, 2011

Lovies

I have always wondered how kids determine their favorite stuffed animal, their lovie. Tommy picked his when he was a little over six months old. Blue Bear has been his companion ever since. AJ recently just picked his lovie. A monkey. We kept trying to see what AJ would lean towards and never picked a favorite until about a month ago. Now Monkey and him are inseparable. It's amazing the comfort these lovies give you. Chris and I still actually have ours. We passed them along to the kids. Chris loved Thumper as a child and mine were what I called my lolly dolls. I hope our kids can pass their lovies on down to their children too. Here are some pictures of our lovies.



Tommy and Blue Bear

AJ and Monkey


My lollies and Chris' Thumper

No comments:

Post a Comment