Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Shoes

As I mentioned in a previous blog, AJ is obsessed with light up shoes. He seeks Tommy's shoes out and will just throw them at you with a whine wanting you to put them on his feet. So this past weekend we headed to the shoe store in hopes to find some light up shoes that would fit AJ. The store clerk measured his foot and said he would fit into a 4 1/2 wide to extra wide. He's a big boy! Well, I found one 4.5 wide, Chris and I tried and tried and could not get this shoe on his foot, there was just no way. Right in front of me there was a 5.5 Buzz Lightyear light up shoe. We decided to try it on just to see if it would fit him. Sure enough, fit him perfectly. 5.5 shoe size at 14 months, I couldn't believe it. He wouldn't let us take the shoes off either, he was very proud of them. I don't know why something so little as shoes makes him look so grown up. I can't believe what a big boy he is becoming!



Sporting the new shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment