Okay, so it's been awhile for the blog. But we have encountered every sickness there is the past couple of weeks! Tis the season to be sick! However, we are on the mend and back to blogging!
A couple of weekends ago we attended the Christmas tree lighting in St. Joe. It was a very cold evening, so we first stopped in for some hot chocolate at South Bend Chocolate Company. This was AJ's first try at hot chocolate...he wouldn't put his sippy cup down! He loved it! We then headed over to the lighting and walked the lighted bluff. All the lights were timed to Christmas music. It was really neat, we all had fun!