Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

It's hard to believe 2010 is coming to a close. What a year! What an incredibly fast year! So many things happened to our family this year.

Chris started a new job with Whirlpool back in January. It keeps him busy and challenged. He is taking on many new endeavors in this job. I am so proud of his hard work and efforts. I know he will continue with great success in his career.

Tommy started school this year! He has just blossomed since the start of school. He enjoys it very much and Chris and I are proud of what an independent young man he is becoming.

AJ turned one and started walking! We lovingly refer to AJ as our meat head. He always knows how to make us laugh. Tommy and AJ are so different from each other, yet compliment each other well. We are so enjoying watching these two boys grow and interact.

I continue to be very active with our local MOMS Club chapter. This past year I was elected as Administrative Vice President. I will be heading up our biggest charity event in March, a silent auction dinner to benefit a few of the children in our chapter. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

As a family this year we traveled to Disney World and had an amazing time. I will never forget how nervous Chris and I were to take this on with a 3 year old and 9 month old. But I know we are both so glad we did. We created such wonderful family memories we will both cherish always. I know we will continue this tradition for years to come.

Now, here is a review of the year in pictures. I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much I did finding them. It made me remember so much over the past year, and really how much I love being a mommy to my two boys and a wife to Chris. Happy New Year!!



January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

October 2010

November 2010

December 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment